Prophetic words are a vital part of the Christian life. They give us a glimpse of what God is doing in the world and help us to stay focused on His purpose for our lives. In order to make the most of our prophetic words it’s important to have a plan for capturing and recording them. That’s where a journal comes in!
I created this journal to be used to document your prophetic words. The goal is to provide a tool that helps to keep you inspired on your Christian journey.
My Prophetic journal includes:
- A place to briefly write down any key points you want to remember about what is going on in your life at the time of the prophetic word, i.e. anything you would want to reflect on later as you look back at your word.
- A space to write down any reflections you have on how to apply the prophetic word to your life right now.
- Journal lined pages allow you to describe your dream or vision in detail, include colors, thoughts and feelings.
- You’ll be able to write any key points that you need to be study.
- You can also record any prayer points.
As you follow the prompts, seek to open yourself up more deeply to the divine prompting of the Holy Spirit – embracing prophetic messages that are relevant and transformative in your life. Each revelation you receive will be unique and different, yet it will all lead you towards perfect harmony with God.
As you write in these pages, may your revelations be guided, your words be blessed, and all knowledge come from Him who is infinitely wise.