Dreams and visions are a vital part of the Christian life. They give us a glimpse of what God is doing in the world and help us to stay focused on His purpose for our lives. In order to make the most of our dreams and visions, it’s important to have a plan for capturing and recording them. That’s where a dream and vision journal comes in!
I created this journal to be used to document your dreams, record your visions, write any interpretations you are given. The goal is to provide a tool that helps to keep you inspired on your Christian journey.
The Dreams and Visions journal includes:
- A place to briefly write down any key points you want to remember about what is going on in your life at the time of this dream, i.e. anything you would want to reflect on later as you look back at your dream.
- A space to write down any symbols you’ve seen in your dream or vision. You can also write who you think is the source of the dream.
- You’ll be able to record who was the main subject/focus of your dream. Mostly its you but someimtes it can be someone else or something else.
- Journal lined pages allow you to describe your dream or vision in detail, include colors, thoughts and feelings.
- You can also record your interpretation or another persons interpretation of dream.
- Sometimes you may not get a full interpretation but you can ask God what does your heart need to know or what is the main intent of the dream and youll have space for that.