How My Mess Became His Message
I Was A Pregnant Teenager Who Didn't Know A Lot About Finances And Was Spending The Little Bit I Had On Nothing.
As I Grew Older, I Became Determined To Change The Course I Was On And I Started Making Smarter Financial Decisions. As I Began To Understand My Kingdom Identity I Started To Live Like It. I Bought My First Home When I Was 29! Since Then, I Was Able To Own 2 Rental Properties, One Of Which Was A Triplex, And I Even Financed A Home For My Sister.
I Believe When A Woman Knows Her Kingdom Identity And Walks In It, She Will Live Her Life According To Kingdom Truths.
Sis... You Can Create A Life You Love To Live!
- Certifications in life coaching and financial education
- Experience paying off debt
- Experience building credit
- And a true “my mess His message” story.
I also have:
- Over 15 years experience in various church roles
- 10 years of preaching and leading women's group
- Certificate in Christian Discipleship
Not to mention:
- 20 years in call center management
- Financial service management
- Training and developing
And when I’m not talking about financial freedom and helping women create financial plans, I can be found preaching, prophesying, reading my Bible, talking to God, taking spontaneous trips, working on my other businesses, or mentoring other entrepreneurs.
The hubsters name is Kenneth and together we have 6 children and 7 grandkids!
I do, on occasion, use affiliate links. This means that I could receive a small commission if you take advantage of the products or services I recommend throughout this site. My promise to you is to only recommend products that I would use myself or am considering using myself.